A 30-inch, 4K professional reference display for 4K production workflows, offering superb image quality and excellent operability. Ideal for use in a grading suite, for editing, or on location.
- 30” 4K professional reference display for digital cinema and video production
- Faithful colour reproduction thanks to Canon processor and wide colour gamut support, including DCI-P3
- Ultra-high resolution IPS LCD panel (4096 x 2560) displays native 4K at up to 60P
- Supports 2000:1 contrast ratio
- High quality 2K/Full HD display via choice of scaling modes
- Wide 178° viewing angle
- Canon Log gamma support with dedicated picture mode
- Consistency from set to post: 1D/3D-LUTs and ASC CDL supported
- Designed for easy operation, with intuitive dial control
- Unique, robust design for long-term panel stability; easy installation on desk or wall
Apžiūrėkite „Canon DP-V3010“ atidžiau
30” 4K professional reference display
This professional reference display matches the output of DCI-compliant digital cinema projectors, offering a space- and cost-efficient complement or alternative. With a reliable, robust, space-saving design it’s ideal for desktop or wall installation.
Faithful colour reproduction
The combination of IPS LCD panel, high-purity RGB LED backlight system and Canon processor excels in accurate, repeatable, uniform and stable colour reproduction - resulting in almost no visible variation between displays. Colour gamuts of multiple broadcast standards are supported, including DCI-P3, ITU-R BT.709, EBU, SMPTE-C and Adobe RGB¹. When the display is in operation, extremely high colour precision is continuously maintained by an advanced system which automatically corrects any changes in colours and brightness over time, to ensure highly stable display performance.
High resolution LCD panel
Thanks to 4096 x 2560 resolution, the IPS LCD panel can display native DCI 4K video (4096 x 2160) without any scaling. A wide variety of input formats from 23.98P to 60P are supported.
2000:1 contrast ratio
The high-contrast IPS LCD panel and Canon’s image processing technology combine to achieve a contrast ratio of 2000:1, as recommended by the SMPTE². Accurate reproduction of gradation ensures faithful display of dark images, such as shadow detail or night time scenes.
For 2K and Full HD production users can select from three scaling methods, including Canon’s original Shape Trace mode that suppresses the jagged appearance of diagonal lines.
Wide 178° viewing angle
DP-V3010 supports a wide angle of view thanks to minimal changes in colour and contrast across the IPS LCD panel – ideal when multiple users need to check image quality at the same time.
Canon Log support
A dedicated Canon Log picture m
Sužinokite daugiau apie „Canon DP-V3010“, jo funkcijas ir pajėgumus.